i've been considering moving for the last two days. The short of it is, I'm tired. But no place has ever felt like home like Hawai'i feels like home. Still, we'll see.
I wonder about love. There's someone that I've been wrapped around for months, with (what I perceive as) no real reciprocation. And so, now that's pau. Ish. Because you can remove your heart to a certain extent, but it's still going to do what it wants to in other respects. Tonight I talked to a man who is incredibly in love, and it made me happy. Just to know that, somewhere out there, there are people that find each other, that make it work, that want nothing more than to be with each other.... That gives me hope.
And, in the end, I love the life that I've been given...
3 comments:
Well, at least it's not like you can never go back if you do end up leaving. Where are you thinking about going?
sigh. ah Dana.. i could make your words mine. sigh. maybe we should move to tahiti together and live in grass skirts and sell coconuts? oh, wait! we could do that in hawaii...
i was thinking about moving to Seattle, but I just can't seem to leave here. It's home. I'm giving it 3 more months, and if nothing happens, then I'll have to move.
Post a Comment